Join us in celebrating the season’s opening at Söderlångvik Manor on Saturday, June 12th 2021 at 11-17!
- 11.00-17.00 Open house in the newly opened museum. Guided tours in Swedish at 13.00 and 15.00, in Finnish at 13.30 and 15.30
- Renovation presentations in the museum building, in Swedish at 11.00 and in Finnish at 12.00
- Tour of the park, guided tour at 12.00 in Swedish and 13.00 in Finnish
- Café Söderlångvik open from 11:00 to 17:00 with sweet coffee bread and ice cream and a little salt (no food service)
- We introduce a new nice playground for children, and announce a drawing competition!
- Opening of Purunpää photo exhibition from 11:00 to 14:00
- Art workshop in Amos’ garage from 11:00 to 14:00: paint a postcard and send it to someone you want to invite to Söderlångvik’s museum during the summer – the card entitles to two entrance fees at the price of one!
- Music performances in collaboration with Baltic Jazz: 11.30-12.00 and 14.00-14.30 music by Turku Firehouse Brass Band
- 11.00-15.00 Guided tours of the greenhouse
Programme and visitor directions are updated according to current restrictions.