Söderlångvik Manor has an impressive history. The first record of the manor is from 1511. In 1927, Hufvudstadsbladet’s editor-in-chief Amos Anderson (1878-1961) purchased the manor. He was one of the most prominent businessmen of his time and a significant patron of the arts. Since 1965, the main building of Söderlångvik Manor has functioned as a personal history museum featuring Amos Anderson’s private art collection. During the summer season, the museum also organises temporary exhibitions in the main building. Söderlångvik farm is a living whole, which manages a valuable cultural heritage and actively develops new initiatives.